Monday 26 December 2011

Wrecked

Wrecked Poster
One of the first things you will notice about this film is its visceral front cover of the DVD packaging. It shows Adrien Brody’s brutally battered face on the front cover and the title, which is the first thing to grab me, I was quite impressed with the cover and I really like Adrien Brody’s style of acting (The Pianist being one of my favourite films.)
Like they always say “don’t judge a book by its cover”, well this time its “don’t judge a DVD by its cover” because this film ranks among one of the worst I have ever seen, in all honesty, Adrien Brody acted it excellently even though I believe that he could have only had about 10 lines in the whole film. You will emotionally feel sorry for him in the beginning how ever 80 minutes down the line and you still have 10 minutes left of the film you just want the guy to just jump off a cliff, and you really really really don’t feel sorry for him.
So what is it about then? Well it’s basically Adrien Brody in a car crash, in the middle of no where; he doesn’t know where he is? Who he is ? or even why there is a dead body in the back seat of the car. Got you hooked? Well it had me hook, line and sinker, until I sunk to the deepest darkest ocean there is on the planet.
It is the dullest film going and I am really surprised at Adrien Brody took this project on. It must have taken all of about 20 minutes to film. The Ending just adds the icing to the cake to be honest, its an absolutely awful ending, with absolutely no thought put into it.
I promise by the end, if you get the end that is, you will feel robbed, cheated, assaulted, beaten up by the end of it.
Absolutely awful, never ever see this film.

No comments:

Post a Comment